…terms and conditions
What information we collect and how
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, email address, etc. This is used to improve the content of our site and to ensure relevance of information.
- Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual indentification number), and other technical information, which is automatically logged by our server. This is used to note your interest in our web site and to ensure any changes that are made to the site are for your benefit.
- Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details, such as your card number, expiry date, unless it is required to register for one of our events. In this case, the data is transferred to an external—secure—database and not associated with your details held online. All credit card information is collected using Secure Socket Layers (SSL).
How information about you will be used
Individual contact information which you supply to us will be used to deliver our newsletters, important press releases, invitations to events, and may be used to contact you for statistical information and networking within the co-operative movement. We will not sell your information. We will not share your personal information with anyone outside of the International Co-operative Alliance structures and partners. For further information on how your information is used, how we maintain the security of your information, and your rights, please visit terms and conditions page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by emailing email@example.com or writing to us at our address below.
150, route de Ferney – CP 2100
1211 Geneva 2
Telephone: +41 22 929 88 38
Fax: +41 22 798 41 22
- You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address:
- You can send us your comments or lodge a complaint by contacting us at the afore-mentioned address. An inquiry will be held into each complaint, and the appropriate action will be taken. If the problem raised by your complaint requires a change in our policies and procedures, we will act accordingly.
Other web sites